Librarian - Williams Mullen (Richmond Office)
Williams Mullen an award-winning AmLaw 200 firm, is well regarded for providing comprehensive legal services to regional, national and international clients in a wide variety of general and specialty practice areas. With about 275 attorneys and ten offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic, the firm delivers innovative, team-supported solutions to support its clients’ diverse business activities. Close working relationships with clients have been the foundation of Williams Mullen’s progressive approach to law practice since the firm was founded over 100 years ago in Richmond, Virginia, where the firm maintains its headquarters today.
Williams Mullen is seeking a Librarian responsible for all tasks associated with the operation and maintenance of the library in the Richmond office. The librarian will support local and firm wide library projects and initiatives. The candidate must have a professional presentation and have a team player attitude.
• Conduct research using a variety of on-line and print resources.
• Provide guidance to the attorneys and paralegals on sources and strategies for research.
• Record incoming books and periodicals using a library software system.
• Recommend resources and solutions regarding practice group needs.
• 3-5 years of law library or comparable experience including familiarity with legal research in print and online resources.
• Must have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Experience working with patrons and handling research, inventory, and collections.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Strong knowledge of online databases and other research systems.
• Must have confidence, knowledge and positive personality and the ability to function independently.
Visit the Williams Mullen website to apply online.